- Solid hardwood flooring is made of nothing but 100% pure solid wood. This type of flooring material comes in many species, including balau, nyatoh, merbau, kempas, chengal, burmese teak ,belian white oak, rosewood and etc
- Each type of wood has its own unique characteristics, which in turn can add different degrees of warmth, emphasis and beauty to its surrounding decor.
- Hardwood flooring is available in strip, plank and parquet.
- Hardwood flooring has also proven to withstand the test of time with many old houses still looking beautiful after even a hundred years or more. This type of material ages beautifully when it is well taken care of.
- Solid wood floors can be sanded and refinished or stained over and over again.
- Hardwood flooring is recommended for all rooms, except for the bathrooms, where water is prevalent. For better protection against moisture, choose site-finished hardwood over pre-finished,as the sealant fills the seams and prevents water from seeping to the substrate.
SOLID WOOD HANDRAIL
PLANK WIDTH: 95MM TO 200MM
PLANK THICKNESS: 25MM TO 45MM
PLANK LENGTH: UP TO 4000MM
SKU 072 Category SOLID WOOD